In 1938, the Buddhist Institute (BI) published the first Khmer dictionary in 2 volumes. The 1858-page dictionary was written by Samdech Sangh Chuon Nath, the Supreme Patriarch of the Buddhist Mohaniakaya sect. The National Committee of the Khmer Language, under the direction of Sok An, decided to use this dictionary exclusively as its reference in terms of spelling.
The fifth edition of the dictionary is now available in electronic format, under an initiative of the BI and the Sealang Projects. The electronic dictionary is distributed free of charge.
Numerous Cambodians, including journalists and students, make spelling errors. This dictionary will be very useful for them. One can refer to it or check the meaning of a word or its spelling with just a simple click.
1. Download the Electronic Choun Nath Khmer Dictionary
2. Download Win RAR (if your computer does not have it)
3. Install Win RAR
4. Open the Electronic Choun Nath Khmer Dictionary File
5. Install Khmer Unicode (if your computer does not have it)
6. Install the Electronic Choun Nath Khmer DictionarySam Vichea
Tag : PC Software